Invantive Data Hub
Controlled and timed data exchange across many platforms
Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive Query Tool-compatible scripts across many database and cloud platforms. Ideal for high volume data loads and extractions of cloud applications such as Exact Online or Salesforce. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive Query Tool scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Query Tool into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from your databases and (cloud) applications.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
Save time and money
Invantive Data Hub will bring you advantages such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads and extractions of cloud applications.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive Query Tool-scripting language compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
- Access your databases over the Internet (HTTPS access) when used in combination with Invantive Web Service.